Because There's Really Only Today

I'm meme-ing myself from Cindy's Because There's Really Only Today post:

Today I will write a new scene for the WiP

Today I will eat a healthy supper to help fight my cold

Today I will not forget to add 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar and 1 cup milk to my Amish Friendship Bread starter

Today I will not stay on the computer past 8 pm

Today I will try my darndest to catch up on the Forum snippet thread and Part B of the October X

Yet... Today I will not stay on the computer past 8 pm

Today I will sort out all my knitting projects

Today I will search very diligently to find the ring that I lost yesterday

Comments

Cindy said…
Thank you!

Amish friendship bread, hmmm. I'm going to look into that. Also had a nice browse through some Turkish landmarks at your behest the other day. Very interesting!