F is for... Fun

Back in 2011, I held a week-long contest to celebrate the fact that I'd reached my 500th post, after nearly four years of blogging.
At the time, I sorted many of my previous posts into groups, which made for easy referencing, especially of story material. (Also because I've never tagged my posts!)

When I celebrated reaching my 1000th post during last year's A to Z Challenge there wasn't time to sort all the posts between 2011 and 2016.
What better time than now?

I’m actually going to go over 1,000, and collate all posts to the end of 2016! And I’m going to link to every single post (except for the A to Z posts, which are mostly summarized), something I didn’t do in my original 500 compilation, or even in my 900th post compilation.

I’ve got lots of fun themes coming up for each day -- and each day will also highlight a fellow blogger or two!

Today is...
Fun!






Marauder’s Map screensaver!
I used to play FarmVille!
Bigging Diana Gabaldon
Blackadder quotes
Ridiculous spam comments (pencils!) and update (argh!, typo in this post!)
Blogfest questionnaires 
Classic Doctor Who and again 
Alex’s Top Ten Movie Countdown Blogfest 
Denise Covey travel questions 
Michael di Gesu’s coffee blogfest!
T. L. Watson’s self-lovin’ bloghop
 #bookaday book reading questionnaire 
Julian Barnes writes back!


Today’s featured blogger is... Nick Wilford!


Please share some fun links in the comments!

Comments

Laurel Garver said…
The most fun thing I ever did blogging was the short-lived Thestral Gazette, "Hidden Hogwarts Revealed by Those in the Know," a fan-fiction "underground newspaper" with Hogwarts gossip and other such silliness. One of the pieces I wrote as "Mrs. Norris's Secret Identiy Revealed" (http://laurelgarver.blogspot.com/2011/05/mrs-norriss-secret-identity-revealed.html). A group of us did the series together, in the infamous Yellow Journalism muckraking tradition. If you search "Thestral Gazette" on my blog, other pieces from the series should appear, since they're tagged. (Tagging is the bomb.)
Hi Denise - another list for me to peruse. Nick's stories and blog posts are wonderful to read - I'm so glad he's part of the group. Blogging is both fun and educational - I learn so much ... cheers Hilary

http://positiveletters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/g-is-for-goose-gobbling-or-otherwise.html
Crumbs - then I named you incorrectly ... forgive me for the funny name on F for fun day ... I'll go back and remember Deniz!!

Typical at times ... happy day - Hilary
Nick Wilford said…
Thanks for the feature! Honoured. From this post, I infer that you've been blogging for around a decade with over a 1000 posts clocked. That takes some staying power - congrats. And based on this list, your content is nothing if not diverse!
Deniz Bevan said…
I remember that, Laurel! That *was* fun!

Thanks, Hilary!

Happy to do it, Nick!